ShareThis

Clicking Together At Glamp ~ Part 2 {Wendy Grant Wedding Photography}

Here's Part 2 of our get together at Readyfields Farm ~ read Part 1 here. I opted to follow my tent mate Rachel and photograph her in the nearby barn. More used to being behind the camera rather than in front of it, Rachel was a brilliant model ~ she looked amazing ~ and what a fantastic way to celebrate her birthday: but I can't post this without saying a massive thank you to Andrea for organising the whole weekend. It was amazeballs and I can't wait for the next one!




3 comments:

Andrea Ellison Photography said...

hahahah I look like a loon.....good times and happy memories of glamp...what a fab weekend

Unknown said...

I love these! And Andrea doesn't look like a loon!! She just looks fab!! xx

Aditi Roy said...

I have recently started a site, and the information you offer on this site has helped me a lot. Thank you for all of your time & work.

________________________
Wedding Cards

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...